HP Training and First Freedom have joined forces to deliver this first class creative training weekend.
All therapists that have a private practice or are working within an organisation will find this training invaluable in delivering therapeutic solutions for clients/patients who are creative or work with metaphor.
During this two-day module you will explore how to use a variety of creative arts and how to integrate them into your therapeutic practice, alongside other essential tools in your kit.
You will learn how to facilitate a creative process that enables your clients to explore, discover and realise within themselves the thoughts, emotions and beliefs that are holding them back as well as create the cognitive shifts that can help them move forward.
You will also discover how to combine creativity tools, energy work and storytelling techniques to help bypass the conscious mind and allow the subconscious, unconscious and higher conscious to communicate, heal and transform.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Experience the creative process for yourself as a facilitator, observer and participant, so that you know what it feels like to ‘be’ in the process to enhance your awareness and understanding of how it works.
- Experiment with a variety of creativity tools and materials and explore how to effectively apply them in your work.
- Learn how your own creativity can be a road map to creating your own unique practice.
- Discover more creative ways to free yourself from your own limiting beliefs.
- Uncover and understand more about your unique gifts and abilities as well as learn practical tools and skills that will enable you to take your creative and therapeutic work out into the world with confidence.