Habits and How to Break Them
In this training day we will show you how to change habits and addictive patterns using a series of tools and skills which will enhance your current practise.
We will look at how habits are established using the Human Givens Model and also why Hypnotherapy scripts are sometimes unsuccessful.
You will build an understanding of how the Human Givens can influence the outcome of hypnotic intervention, and the vital role Ego Defence Mechanisms play in sabotaging the success of therapy.
It is a day of logical understanding as well as practical experience to combat any resistant or challenging clients.
You will learn techniques to support your practise and these will be provided in script format easily adapted to suit every client.
- To understand how Habits and Addictions are established
- To determine what role Ego Defence Mechanisms play and how to combat them.
- To learn how to apply Conscious language patterns to help re-frame the unwanted behaviour.
- To be able to apply Hypnotic techniques successfully, to support changes at the subconscious level.
- To feel confident to adequately change unwanted patterns of behaviour, regardless of the subject matter or the attachment to it.
Learn how Habits are formed and how our drivers embed these habits into the subconscious. Learn two new hypnotic techniques on how to change these patterns to create healthy new coping strategies