Process of Accreditation
Once you have completed the 4 day training course for certification of Level 1 & 2 with Higher Perspectives Training you are then ready to begin the process of final accreditation. The following steps are a guideline for the process of becoming an AAMET Accredited Therapist.
- To complete 50 hours of practice with at least 20 practice Clients, the suitability of the practice Clients can be discussed with your Trainer. Each Client session should be more than 45 minutes long.
- Register as a student member at AAMET
- Complete 3 written case studies of more than 3 to 4 sessions per Client.
- Complete an on line Q&A Exam at AAMET Training
- The Trainer will observe and evaluate a full EFT Session for every Student.
- Each Student will need to attend 6 hours of Supervision with a qualified Trainer.
Associated costs are as follows:-
- Fully certified 4 day Level 1&2 training £345.00
- Supervision per hour £60.00
- Group Supervision per 3 hours £100.00
- To join as a Student AAMET Member £15
- Taking the exam £10
- Case Study marking & feedback £20
Locations and Dates
EFT Level 1 & 2 Accredited Training Course
Saturday 29th – Sunday 30th September 2018
Saturday 21st – Sunday 22nd October 2018
This is a must have for ALL Therapists regardless of methodology you use!
Learn how the body holds trauma and information which causes disruption on both an emotional as well as physical level, and how the power of EFT can transform your Clients experience of life. Easy, safe and powerful are the words that describe EFT. Come and join us in the powerful world of energy healing and train to become AAMET Accredited Level 1 & 2 Practitioners.
Status: Places available
Fee: £450 per person
Instalment plans are available, please email email@example.com